SABA Playout is a system for playback of news and TV programs with broadcast quality and by employing software tools it supports all available video formats. In this system, besides professional broadcast file formats, low resolutions such as videos recorded by mobile phones can also be played and also any new video format can be played without changes in the hardware. SABA Video Playout system automatically modifies the output resolution according to broadcast standards. Thus HD videos can be played beside SDs, simultaneously.
Playback stability is very important for a broadcaster and SABA Playout, besides providing a non-stop back to back 24*7 playback, supplies the required stability considering its proper design and preparing suitable facilities. This system contains active redundancy and two playout systems as "Master" and "Slave". Meanwhile, a Video Changeover device guarantees a non-stop playback.
SABA Playout can independently work or be integrated to SINA Newsroom, SAMA Archive and SABA system. This system connects to SINA Newsroom and receives the playlists made in Rundown and in case of any changes in the on-air playlist in Rundown; system informs the user and upgrades the list. By connecting to SAMA Archive, this system provides playout users searching in archive and adding some items from search results to playlist..
- Different input file formats: MPEG2 I frame, IBP; DV 25/50; MXF IMX, DV; MPEG4 H264;DivX
- Variety of video output signals: SDI, Component, Composite
- Variety of audio output signals: Embed in SDI, AES, Analogue
- HD, SD format support
- Continuous, seamless, back-to-back playing (24* 7 day)
- User facilities: Mark In/Out, Fade In/Out, Preview
- Multi channel: 1 or 2 PGM
- Active redundancy
- Modifying on air playlists
- Creating and editing 5 separated playlists while on air
- Playback of announcements or advertisements in the middle of a main program
- Displaying item’s times in the software environment and in studio displays
- Jog shuttle operation and accepting Tally command
- Integrated with SINA, SAMA and SABA
- Announcement defining
- Working in Client/Server mode
- Localization based on the usage in different program workflows