SIMA Call Center
SARA Call Center uses the latest technology to create a call center which is expandable without additional hardware or equipments based on the computer network. There is no limitation in the number of local phone numbers and users will have phone conversation through their computers.
SARA Softphone or any other free softphone applications are appropriate to be used either for local or outside calls. All these calls can be automatically or manually recorded in digital files and saved in a centralized phone server.
With the Interactive Voice Respond (IVR) ability, it automatically directs the calls to the concerned local number. Also, proportionate to the requirements, local phone numbers and users can be set in different groups. Call management will be digitally fulfilled through a central server which provides the system administrator with various reports and logs.
- Digital IP-based call center
- Uses the existing local network
- Public and personal phonebook defining
- Automatic record of conversations in the server
- Containing a voicemail message system
- Unlimited local phone numbers
- Extendible to contain more phone lines
- Call transfer between local numbers
- Supports several calls at the same time
- IVR system with no additional hardware
- GSM module to use mobile phone lines
- Report of all call conversations for administrator
- Call queuing system