Teleprompter systems are used to display the news texts for presenters helping them not to look down at the written notes and perform the news while directly looking into the lenses. In this system the text is displayed on a screen which is usually horizontally placed below the camera lens and the words are reflected by a glass which is placed in front of the lens (and the presenter sees that like a mirror) so that the presenter can watch them and control the motion of displayed text by using a pedal.
SINA Teleprompter can either be integrated with SINA Newsroom. In this case, SINA Teleprompter automatically receives the news texts and produces a list of them. Furthermore, the text can be edited while the presenter is reading the news. The connection between the presenter and the control room is a particular advantage of this system. While performing the news, the control room can send messages to the presenter or receive presenter’s requests.
SINA Teleprompter system consists of both hardware and software parts and is managed via a simple user interface. This system provides different types of outputs for both camera and monitors in the control room. By connecting to the LAN, both studio equipments and central control unit work under the network structure.
- Receiving news texts from SINA Newsroom and automatic display of them
- pedal and Jog Shuttle control
- Wireless control for standing or walking presenter
- Working with single or multiple cameras
- Auto-change of the news texts if the main text is modified in the newsroom
- Defining and setting profiles for the font type and size
- Corresponding output for the control room
- Sending urgent message for news presenter
- Receiving 4 orders from the presenter
- Using pictures in the texts